Saturday, February 13, 2010

February 13

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Our inability to finish what we start is seen in the smallest things.
A partly mowed lawn.
A half read book.
Or it shows up in life's painful areas:
An abandoned child.
A wrecked marriage.
Any chance I'm addressing someone who is considering giving up?
If I am, I want to encourage you to keep on going. Jesus didn't quit.
But don't think for one minute he wasn't tempted to.
(Max Lucado-From Elva Smithson)

SCRIPTURE:
Let love and faithfulness never leave you: bind them around your
neck, write them on the tablet of you heart. Proverbs 3:3

Today's thought hits me where I live, when I think of all the unfinished
projects I have lying around. But then I'm an unfinished project... God
isn't finished with me yet!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment