Monday, August 25, 2014

August 25

Greetings: God bless you this day!
I don't know if you missed me yesterday, But I was suffering
from vertigo and the computer was not my friend! It has not
completely left me, but is so much better... praises for that!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
A blacksmith, long go boasted that he could break anyone's chains
by finding the weakest link. But he made sure he had no weak links
in this chains he made. One day he broke the law and they chained him
up... he thought... no problem ... I'll just find the weakest link. To his
horror, he realized he had been bound with his own chains!
(Vonette Bright_ Christian Voices)

SCRIPTURE:
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
John 8:36

What chains bind you?

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment