Wednesday, October 14, 2009

october 14

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
When you are tempted to question your worth-or see yourself
as ugly, you must remember that you are a treasured piece of
God's handiwork. You are an expression of the same creative
force that placed the stars in the sky and raised dry land in the
midst of the sea. It is in the hand of the Artist that you have
reason to hope. (Moments of Peace in the Presence of God)

SCRIPTURE:
My frame was hidden from you when I was made in the secret 
place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body. Psalm 139:15-16

God sees the unformed talent that he has place in each of us.
We must rely on him to help us develop that talent!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment