Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Instead of begging God for what you do not have,
start thanking Him for what you do have. Instead
of feeling badly about what you're missing on earth,
start asking Him to give you a heart to have many
things in heaven. We are passing through here, but
heaven is for eternity. God knows what is best to
keep you balanced. Start praising God. Start praying
to please Him. Try and seek His face instead of His
hand. (Vantage Point Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
In the day of my favor I heard you, and in the day of
salvation I helped you. I tell you, now is the time of
God's favor, now is the day of salvation.
2 Corinthians 6:2

Today's thought can't be repeated enough. Start today
asking God to teach you how to please him, instead of
asking him to please you. I need to do this too!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment