Sunday, September 25, 2011

September 25

Greetings: God bless you this Lord's Day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Even if our earthly families are not the most stable
and strong. We can be encouraged to know our
heavenly family is one in the Lord. It will not matter
when we get to heaven who did what to whom or how
much pain was involved. Our heavenly Father will take
care of us and home will be with Him. I love and appreciate
my family very much, but I take comfort in knowing I have
the greatest family in the body of Christ.
(Daily Disciples Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord
Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and
earth is named. Ephesians : 14-15

If you do not belong to a Christian body of believers, a
church family, I urge you to become a part of the body
of Christ. What a great blessing this is!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment