Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1

Greetings: God bless you this day!

Can you believe it's February already?
Time is not marching on, it's running on swift feet!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Do you want to move mountains in your life? All you need is faith,
sounds easy enough, but is it? For me, I've learned that being in God's
Word everyday, puts me in a place of hearing Him more clearly. Every
time I have stepped out in faith I have seen God do amazing things.
(Daily Disciples Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
If you have faith as small a mustard and say to this mountain, move from here
to there and it will move. Matthew 17:20

You may think your faith is small, but what about a mustard seed? Step out of
your comfort zone today and do something for God that you may have not done
before. There are mountains to be moved out there!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment