Saturday, February 9, 2013

February 9

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
What is God's favor? Is it as simple as God's blessings on your life?
 What "favor" do you have a right to expect? Is it an easy path? Prosperity?
Or how about a closer walk with Him and a firm knowledge that He is in control
of your life, building up your faith? (Vantage Point Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
A good man obtains favor with the Lord, but a man of evil desires, he condemns.
Proverbs 12:2

It all depends on who thinks he or she is good? As I recall the story of the two men
who went upon the rooftop to pray, the first man said, "Thank you God that I'm not
like this other man." He than proceeded to list all his good points. The second man
simply said, "Forgive me, I'm a sinner." Jesus said, The second man was justified by
God.

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment