Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4

Greetings: God bless you this special day!
Happy 4th of July. Be sure to fly your flag today
and pray for this great nation. My poem today
on my poetry blog is "Birth Of This Nation."
http://fredasgardenofpoetry.blogspot.com

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
This nation will remain the land of the free as
long as it is the home of the brave . (Elmer Davis)

SCRIPTURE:
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble
themselves and pray and seek my face, and turn from
their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and
forgive their sin and I will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

Ronald Reagan once said, "When we cease being one nation
under God, we'll be a nation gone under." Folks are we there
yet!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment