Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 9

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
I will be grateful for the twenty-four hours before me. I
refuse to allow what little time I have to be contaminated
by self-pity, anxiety or boredom. I will face this day with
joy and courage. Today I will make a difference.
(Max Lucado)

SCRIPTURE:
This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad
in it. Psalm 118:24

Because God made this day... it must be good! I will make a
difference today!
(A foot-note) This was certainly put the test
already today. First, I could not get on line with either of my
e-mail carriers. I decided I would go to the store and at a
stop-sign, looking in my purse, I rolled into the girl in front
of me!!! Praises: No damage to either car and I'm back on
line!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment