Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 1

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
There was a story about a man bitten by a dog who had
rabies. The man begin to make a list and the doctor said,
"You don't have to make out your will, rabies can be cured"
He replied, "Oh, I'm not making out my will. I'm making
a list of the people I want to bite." Couldn't we all make a
list. Friends, who are not always friendly. Neighbors, who
are not always neighborly. Workers, who never work. We
sometimes keep a list, snarl and snap at people. God wants
your list. He wants you to leave the list at the cross.
(Max Lucado-From Elva Smithson)

SCRIPTURE:
Love does not keep record of wrongs. 1 Corinthians 13:5

 If you must be a list keeper, this month keep a list of everything 
your loved ones do that's good!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda 

No comments:

Post a Comment