Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September 2

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Even when you achieve the goals you've set, you sometimes
arrive at the finish line only to feel your victory is empty and
meaningless. Too late you realize that the furious run was in
the wrong direction. God measures success in terms of faith,
hope and love. It is never too late to begin following his lead.
Your consequent victory will bring lasting satisfaction and a
sense of true success. 
(Moments of Peace in the Presence of God)

SCRIPTURE:
Lead me in the path of your commands, because that makes me 
happy. Make me want to keep your rules instead of wishing for
riches. Keep me from looking at worthless things. Let me live
by your word. Psalm 119:35-37 (NCV)

True success is not measured in how we look, what kind of car
we drive or the house we live in!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment