Friday, September 4, 2009

September 4

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Have you ever felt like nothing more could possibly go 
wrong in your life? Naomi, a woman who lost her husband
and both sons, was definitely feeling that way. Her story, in
the book of Ruth, started out as one of hopelessness. She
felt that the hand of the Lord was against her. Ruth her
daughter-in-law would not give up on her. Ruth vowed,
"Your people will be my people and your God my God."
Naomi discovered that the Lord had not left her at all. Do
you know any Naomi's that need to know God is still there
for them? (Adam Colwell) 

SCRIPTURE:
May those who fear you rejoice when they see me, for I have put
my trust in your word. Psalm 119:74

If everything is going wrong for you today...hang in there, tomorrow's 
another day and God will be there, waiting, to handle anything you're
willing to trust to his care!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment