Monday, November 15, 2010

November 15

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Chances are you have stood on the banks of an angry river
after a heavy rainstorm, and have been struck by the sheer
power of its turbulent waters. You watched the boiling current
rage against a large boulder lodged firmly in the river's path,
amazed that the rock is able to resist the powerful flood when
hugh trees are uprooted and swept away.
Our God is like that rock, as the days become more evil and the
unsettling events may well come against us like the raging river.
But when they do, we need to remember to swim for the Rock of
Salvation, for He alone is able to deliver us.
(Vantage Point Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
My Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God,
my rock, in whom I take refuge. Psalm 18:2

The next time you're overwhelmed, swim for it... the ROCK that is!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment