Sunday, November 7, 2010

November 7

Greetings: God bless you this Lord's Day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
A new Christian shared her testimony at a Bible study.
"I went to retreats, read Christian books, listened to
Christian tapes, but I didn't find the help I needed. Then
one day while praying, I realized I wouldn't find the answers
in retreats, books and tapes, as good as they were. My answer
is Jesus Christ."
What are you facing today? Don't take refuge in things of men,
as good as they might seem. Your sanctuary is the Lord... and
Him alone. (Vantage Point Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man
Psalm 118:8

There is an old song that says, "Where can I go but to the Lord?"
How true are those words!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment