Thursday, November 25, 2010

November 25

Greetings: God bless you this day!
Happy Thanksgiving May all of you be blessed the good food, health
love, happiness and a THANKFUL HEART!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
In celebrating the poetic beauty of all creation. Psalm 104
leads you to behold the glory of the heavens and revel in the
the majesty of God's wonders.
Only in this human life do you find two little distinctive words,
high-notes of praise that separate you from all nature. The words,
"I will." You alone have the God-given capacity called free-will to
respond to him with the song of life. Only you and I can choose to
bless the Lord with the decisions we make that will impact our
life, community and our country. (Vantage Point Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my
God while I have being. Psalm 104:33

And out of all creation, only humans have the capacity to speak
words of thanksgiving to our creator. On this Thanksgiving Day
tell God how thankful you are for the blessings he has showered
upon you!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment