Monday, November 22, 2010

November 22

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
An artist painted a picture of an ocean in a violent storm.
The sky was black, lightening flashed, and waves crashed
onto the wall of a cliff. But in the middle of the scene the
artist painted a small bird, safe and dry, snuggled safely
in a rock. It had found refuge from the tempest.
What a beautiful picture of God's children when the storms
of life roar about us. Like the little bird, God has promised
that He will deliver and protect those who hold fast to Him
in love. (Vantage Point Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him. I will
protect him, because he knows my name. Psalm 91:14

I would love to view the artist painting. It is a beautiful image
of God's protection during the storms of life!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment