Saturday, November 27, 2010

November 27

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
The age old riddler asked, "What goes on four legs in the morning,
on two legs at noon and on three legs in the evening?: The answer
of course is mankind... who crawls as an infant, walks upright most
of his life and needs the assist of a cane in old age. How is it with you?
has life been a perplexing riddle at times? Put your focus on the Lord
that knew you before were born and who has sustained you during
your life time. Let the hope he offers give you solace.
(Vantage Point Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
Upon you I have leaned from before my birth, you are he who took me
from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you. Psalm 71:6

I wonder what the pro-choice people do with scriptures like the one above?

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment