Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
A message from a father to his daughter:
I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright,
no matter how gray the day may be.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive
and everlasting.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest of joys in your
life may appear bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get through the final good-bye.
(From Judy Seda-Ruiz)

SCRIPTURE:
My son, keep my words and store up my commands within
you. Proverbs 7:1

This father was saying his final good-by to his daughter. What
message would you and I have for our children-grandchildren,
if we knew our next good-bye would be the final goodbye?

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment