Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17

Greetings: God bless you this day!
Today is an anniversary of sorts for me. The message below
was the first one I sent out on March 17, 2000. I have made
it a tradition to send out the same message each March 17.
Some of you have been receiving these messages since that
first one went out. I thank all of you for your faithful support!

Greetings: Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all of you. If you're
Irish and you're lucky, I'll let you in on a little secret, being
Irish has nothing to do with it. Your blessings come from God.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Experience is the hardest teacher. It gives the test first and
the lesson afterward. (Author Unknown)

SCRIPTURE:
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge
of the Holy One understanding. Proverbs 9:10

I believe that God will be pleased when we learn from both
the good and bad experiences.

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment