Sunday, February 13, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my garden:
Another thing I like to hear, besides the things listed
in the following poem, I like to hear voices raised in praise
at Sunday morning worship service. I hope you plan to
raise your voice in praise to God on this Lord's Day!

Things I Like To Hear:

Things I like to hear ...
Soft rain drops
As they fall upon roof tops.
Early morning birds that sing
A lovely, old church bell ring.

Things I like to hear...
A rooster crow.
My footsteps crunching in the snow.
A child's giggle of delight.
A train's whistle in the night.

Things I like to hear...
The babble of a brook or stream.
A crackling fire , behind a screen,
And I like to hear this too,
Three simple words-I love you!
Freda Fullerton
February 13, 2011
I got my Blogs mixed up this morning, but I hope you will enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment