Monday, October 24, 2011

October 24

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
It's not that our plans are bad, but that God's
plans are better.
Your blocked door doesn't mean that God
doesn't love you. It's proof that he does.
(Max Lucado)

SCRIPTURE:
And my ways are far beyond anything you can
imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than
the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways .
Isaiah 55: 8-9

Yesterday, a Christian friend had the great joy of seeing
her husband of 26 years, baptized into Christ. I wrote her
a note to tell her how happy I was to hear the news! Jim
and I were married 25 years before he became a Christian.
This timing was not mine, but it was God's. We need to stop
trying to out guess God and let him have his way in our
lives. If you are waiting for God's decision in your life,
know the timing belongs to God!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment