Saturday, March 17, 2012

March 17

Greetings: God bless you this day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Today is an Anniversary for me. I've been sending
this thought out since 2000. It has been almost on
a daily basis, except when I was out of town. Some
of you have been following it since the very first
message that went out. Thank you for your faithfulness.
I've also been sending out my poetry blog for over a year
now. http://fredasgardenofpoetry.blogspot.com
I'm sending out last years thought.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
An Irish Blessing:
May your pockets be heavy
Your burdens be light.
May good-luck pursue you,
Each morning and night.
(From Heartwarmers)

SCRIPTURE:
The Lord bless and keep you;
the Lord make his face to shine upon you and
be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face
toward you and give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

For the Christian luck has nothing to do with the blessings
we receive from God!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda McCoy Fullerton

No comments:

Post a Comment