Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Yesterday, half of America woke up happy, the other half
discouraged. Regardless of which category you fall into,
remember that the course of your life over the next four years,
will be determined by the Lord, not, the election. You are not
an insignificant  pawn, subject to the whims of a politician...
but a powerful servant, subject to the will of God.
(Vantage Point Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
You ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we will do this or that."
James 4:15

Perhaps God is saying to us, the same as he said to Israel.
"The multitude of your sacrifices, what are they to me? I
have no pleasure in the blood of bulls and goats. When you
spread your hands in prayer, I will hide my eyes from you;
even if you pray I will not listen. Isaiah 1: 11, 15
We have stood by and allowed Hollywood to dictate the
social acceptance for this nation... God is not pleased!!!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda




No comments:

Post a Comment