Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 15

Greetings: God bless you this day!
Be in prayer for the people of Newton, CT.
If you would like to view my poem today, with that
horrible event  mind you can view it on my poetry blog.
http://fredasgradenofpoetry.blogspot.com

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
God has a plan for my life and His plans and callings are irrevocable.
Not only is God with me as I go forward, but He also has never left me.
I look back and see God's tremendous grace for me. Do you have regrets
for wasted years? Know today, that God will restore them all. If you
have been away from God, come back. Repent and ask the Lord to sit on
the throne of your life and carry out his plans for you.
(Daily Disciples  Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten.
Joel 2:25

God has a plan for each of us. If we are not willing to fulfill it, He will find
someone who will... His schedule will proceed without us!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment