Thursday, June 6, 2013

June 6

Greetings: God bless you this day!
I don't know if you missed me yesterday, it is rare that I miss
a day, but was very sick a couple of days, with I think, food poisoning,

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
While so many judge others based on color, race, income, even
on political affiliation, Christians should not. The church is not
made up of brick and mortar, but of people. Pray and ask God
to open your heart to people of every background. Intercede for
their salvation and show acts of love to them.
(Vantage Point Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
Is it not written, "My house shall be called a house of prayer for the
all nations." Mark 11:17

It is a hard concept to accept, especially with our country so divided on so
many issues, but we need to remember, (and I'm talking to myself) that God
is still in charge and that Jesus died for everyone!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment