Thursday, February 20, 2014

February 20

Greetings: God bless you this day!

I am wondering how many of you get this blog? I do not
get any feed back, so I'm not sure. If you follow this blog,
I would like to know.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Have you ever considered what allows God to live with you,
in harmony even though He's angry at your sin? He displaced
His anger from you and placed it on Jesus at the cross, making
you safe from His wrath. Incredible isn't it?  When you pray
today, thank God for turning His anger away from you.
(Vantage Point Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
I give thanks to you O Lord, for though you were angry with me,
your anger turned away. Isaiah 12:1

And you, when you are angry... find something constructive to do, to
displace that anger!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda


No comments:

Post a Comment