Saturday, May 10, 2014

May 10

Greetings: God bless you this day
I'm still honoring grandmothers on my poetry blog.
Today's poem: "My Old Fashioned Grandma"
http://fredasgardenofpoetry.blogspot.com
Go to May 4, 2011

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
If your baby is "beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on
schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time"... you're the grandma.
Teresa Bloomingdale-Chicken Soup for a Mother's Soul)

SCRIPTURE:
(Paul speaking, said to Timothy) "I have been reminded of your sincere faith,
which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice."
2 Timothy 1:5

Janet once told her boys that no one would ever love them with such complete
lack of judgment as my mom, their great-grandmother. In her eyes they could do
no wrong!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment