Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June 4

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Praise God we do not have to worry about the prophets of doom.
We know that no misguided politician or iron-fisted tyrant or
suicidal-terrorist can shake our firm foundation. That is because
our citizenship is not of this world; our allegiance lies with Jesus
who has already overcome the world. And even if the walls are
crumbling around us, we can have peace.
 (Tammy Ditmore-Power for Today)

SCRIPTURE:
And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard
your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7

Sam Shewmaker, a missionary to Africa, made this statement once,
"My birth certificate says I'm a citizen of Africa. My drivers license says
I'm a citizen of America, but my Bible tells me I'm a citizen of heaven.
I believe my Bible!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment