Friday, September 19, 2014

September 19

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
It took a long time and a lot of prayer to get me into the habit of
waking up early. It is in the early mornings that I am in a better place
to hear from the Lord, because there is nothing competing against
His words. During that quiet time, I cn enjoy the freedom from the
noise of the day. The house is quiet and peaceful in those ore-dawn
hours. (Daily Disciples Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
My voice you shall hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning I will
direct it to you, and I will look up. Psalm 5:3

I'm an early morning person. I love walking in the early morning and I love
the sounds of a world coming alive in the morning. A train whistle, a dog
barking, a dove cooing, a bird singing, even the distant hum of the traffic on
the freeway. I just heard a flock of wild parrots fly over. They hang around in
the trees here in the park and are they ever noisy. But I love hearing the world
wake up in the morning!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessing-Freda  

No comments:

Post a Comment