Tuesday, October 28, 2014

October 28

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY
Do we have walls that we need to rebuild? Hope and trust
sometimes need rebuilding. People we meet today may need
us to listen to their story. Rebuilding walls is difficult and listing
is not always easy. But listening can help people to rebuild
their lives. (Betty Bender-Power for Today)

SCRIPTURE:
Carry each other's burdens and that way you will fulfill the law of
Christ. Galatians 6:2

Rebuilding broken walls of our lives can sometimes be a burden that
is heavy to bear, and that is why God gave us each other.

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Freda! I totally agree that building up relationships can be a ton of work. I know it's always worth it, but I often have to dedicate myself to it. I hope your prayers will help me to do jus that.
    Blessings!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete