Wednesday, April 22, 2015

April 22

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
My God realizes His will through the great and the small. All human
governments are within His power. I will not limit His plans for my life.
I know that no event is too unique and nothing is too common for Him
to use in fulfillment of His plans for all people. "God moves in mysterious
ways His wonders to perform. (John Allen Chalk-Power for Today)

SCRIPTURE:
For I know the plans I have for you plans to prosper you and not harm
you. plans to give you hope for the future. Jeremiah 29:11

You all know that next year is election year and the politicians  are already
gearing up for it... but I love the saying  "No matter who is President, God
is STILL King!"


Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment