Sunday, June 21, 2015

June 21

Greetings: God bless you this Lord's Day

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Dad you're someone to look up to, no matter how tall I've grown.
(From Heartwarmers)

SCRIPTURE:
Lift your eyes and look to the heavens:  Who created these? He brings
out the starry host, one by one and calls each by name Isaiah 40:26

The picture is my husband Jim and our son John, who has grown taller
than his dad. We need to look up to our heavenly Father as well!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Freda! What a great photo! Happy Father's Day to your husband, and I hope you will have a nice, love-filled relaxing day.
    My dad is 90, and we'll be having dinner with him tonight. I know I'm blessed to have him here.
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Happy Father's Day to y.

    ReplyDelete