Sunday, July 5, 2015

July 5

Greetings: God bless you this Lord's Day!
Thinking if my mama, today she would have been 103

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
One day they stand at the grave-side
And wonder how time slipped away
And little girls grow up to be mamas
And mamas will leave you one day!
(Last verse of today's poem)

SCRIPTURE:
In everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under
heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1

Not all little girls grow up to be mamas but all mamas were once little girls,
and time does slip away!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda


1 comment:

  1. Hi Freda! What sobering thoughts for this Sunday morning. It reminds me of when my own mom died. It was really sad... God help me to be a good mother, and Nana too.
    Hope you had a fun 4th!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete