Wednesday, January 20, 2016

January 20

Greetings: God bless you this day!
Things are much better, but I'm still very busy wearing my nurse's cap

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
We can trust God now when life seems to be unfair, knowing that He
will right all wrongs in His final court. (Bill Crowder-Our Daily Bread)

SCRIPTURE:
The Lord reigns, the world is firmly established, it shall not be move; he
shall judge the people righteously. Psalm 96:10

In other words relax...God is in CONTROL!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda


2 comments:

  1. Hi Freda! I hope today is a better day for you and your husband. I don't know what's going on, but I pray that both of you will be filled with healing grace...and patience! Lots of patience...
    Blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ceil. I have been having trouble publishing your comments or answering you. I appreciate all your comments.

    ReplyDelete