Thursday, June 16, 2016

June 16

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:

MOST RICHLY BLESSED:
I asked God for strength, that I might achieve,
I was made weak. that I might learn to humbly obey.
I ask God for health, that I might do greater things,
I was given infirmity, that I might do better things.
I asked God for riches, that I might be happy.
I was given poverty, that I might be wise.
I asked God for power, that I might have the praise of men.
I was given weakness, that I might feel the need of God.
I asked for all things that I might enjoy life.
I was give life that I might enjoy all things.
I got nothing I asked for....
But everything I hoped for.
I am among all men...most richly blessed!
(Anonymous Confederate Soldier)

SCRIPTURE:
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find.
Mathew 7:7

We may not receive s we ask, but we WILL receive as we need!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment