Monday, March 6, 2017

March 6

Greetings: Go bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
The difficult circumstances we face can make it hard to say, "thank you"
We can be thankful to our God who sees in every situation an opportunity
for us to trust Him-whether or not we see His purpose.
(Lawrence Darmani-Our Daily Bread)

SCRIPTURE:
Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ
Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

If you notice Paul did not say give thanks for every circumstance, he said
"give thanks in all circumstances." there is always something for which to
be thankful. God gave me a brand new day today, the circumstances of my
life my not have changed, but the day is new  and I can look for ways ti be
thankful. God is still in control and Jesus loved me enough to die for me!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment