Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November 4

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
The sunset is one of God's magnificent wonders-a celestial
changing of the guard. Do you view sunsets of your life in the
same way you do sunrises? Endings can be as beautiful as
beginnings, if we allow God to open our eyes to understanding.
When we realize the miracle of sunsets, we will no longer cling
to the remains of the day.
(Moments of Peace in the Presence of God)

SCRIPTURE:
I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart
instructs me. Because he is at my right hand I will not be
shaken. Psalm 16:7-8

When we come to the sunset of our lives... we can be confident
that God will be there waiting at the sunrise!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment