Monday, December 13, 2010

December 13

Greetings: God bless you this day!
After the end of this month, the server that sends
this message out, will no longer be in operation.
I'm not exactly sure how I will send it, but you
can pick this up on my blog.
http://freda-thoughtfortoday.blogspot.com

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Father, this Christmas season help me to seek you in the
everyday places of my life and to share your love with abandon.
(Pamela Kennedy)

SCRIPTURE:
The Lord's right hand is lifted high; the Lord's right hand has
done mighty things. Psalm 118:16

Every day is a good day to share his love, especially, during this
hectic, hurried season. My prayer for you: Amid all the busyness
you will find time and a place to calm your spirit and renew your
soul in his presence!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda


No comments:

Post a Comment