Tis the season already! A brand new, busy month!
Do not get so busy that you forget 'The Reason for the Season!'
THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
If you want to have a delightful life at 80, here's what I recommend:
1. Stay spiritually centered.
2. Learn something new each day.
3. Wear your inside person outside.
4. Realize that tranquility is your greatest source of beauty.
5. Remember God's mercy is new every morning... and that's
grace. (Lici Swindoll)
However many years a man may live, let him enjoy them all.
I remember a statement that a director for a nursing home made:
He said, "Whatever you are will become more pronounced with age.
If you were sweet younger, you will become sweeter. If you were sour
and bitter, that too will become more pronounced!"
Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda