Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3

Greetings: God bless you this day!
I love to present a series of thoughts so... since
this is a new week-new month-new year, I'm
presenting a series from "Dear Abby,"
"Just For Today."

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Just for today: I will live through this day only.
I will not brood about yesterday or obsess about
tomorrow. I will not set far-reaching goals or try
to overcome all my problems at once.
(From the Original Credo of Al-Anon.)

SCRIPTURE:
You do not know what will happen tomorrow.
You ought to say, "if it's the Lord's will we will
live to do this or that." James 4:14-15

Since God has only given us today, make the most of it;
do not ruin it by regrets of yesterday of fear for tomorrow!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment