Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 16

Greetings: God bless you this Lord's Day!
Today I've been married to my Jim (Who is a gem of a man) for 57 years.
He has been my hero and best friend. Thank you God for 57 years of blessings!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
When traveling through a dark tunnel, what a comfort to see
the light shining from the other side. It's a promise that there
is an opening and the road is not a dead end. Similarly, as a Christian,
you know that you have life beyond the things of this world, both now
and for eternity. (Vantage Point Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
He has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the
resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. 1 Peter 1:3

Allen Jackson sings a song I love. "I Want To Stroll Across Heaven With You."
I told Jim, that's what I want to do with you. Are you prepared to stroll across
heaven with someone you love?

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

1 comment:

  1. We hope you and Jim had a wonderful anniversary! And we hope that he is feeling better. Do take care, both of you.

    ReplyDelete