Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 19

Greetings: God bless you this day!
I do hope you're following along with my
poetry blog and the last week of the life of Jesus.
http://fredasgardenofpoetry.blogspot.com

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
On a recent vacation I took a stroll on the beach.
I immediately noticed the different consistency of
the sand from yesterday's walk. Then it had been
mushy and soft-difficult to walk on. Now it was very
firm and compact-which made it easier to walk. I
walked back to the condo on asphalt, this was the easiest
surface to walk upon.
I thought of Matthew 7: 24-27, where Jesus speaks of a
house built on the rock or the sand. How wise Jesus was
to tell us to build on a firm foundation of the solid Word
of God. (Christian Voices)

SCRIPTURE:
Hear the words of mine and put them into practice, like
a wise man who built his house on a rock. Matthew 7:24

Be careful where and how you build!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment