Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 27

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
I was hungry and you formed a humanities club
to discuss my hunger... thank you.
I was in prison and you crept off quietly to pray for
my release... nice.
I was naked and in your mind, you debated the morality
of my appearance... what good did that do?
I was sick and you knelt and thanked God for your
health... but I need you!
I was homeless and you preached to me of the shelter of
the love of God... I wish you had taken me home with you!
I was lonely and you left me alone to pray for me... why didn't
you stay and pray with me?
You seem so holy, so close to God. Yet, I am still very hungry,
imprisoned, naked, sick , homeless and lonely!
(Christian Voices)

SCRIPTURE:
I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat. I was thirsty and
you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not
invite me in. I need clothes and you did not clothe me. I was sick
and in prison and you did not visit me. Matthew 25:42-43

Both the thought and the Scripture are very convicting!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment