Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 8

Greetings: God bless you this special Lord's Day!

Happy Mother's Day. My poem today is in honor
of my mother, who died on Mother's Day 1993.
"My Mother's Hands," Maybe this poem fits
your mother as well.
http//fredasgardenofpoetry.blogspot.com

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
I think the day comes when every daughter realizes that
her mother is more than her mother; she's another
woman with a heart that can be broken too.
(Touched by an Angel)

SCRIPTURE:
Honor your father and your mother-which is the first
commandment with a promise-that it may go well with
you and that you may live long on the earth.
Ephesians 6:23

I think there comes a time in each daughter's life (If she
lives long enough) that one day she looks in the mirror
and sees her mother looking back at her.

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment