Saturday, May 25, 2013

May 25

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
God's glory shines through His creation.
(Our Daily Bread)

SCRIPTURE:
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His
handiwork. Psalm 19:1

Today on my poetry blog I posted a picture of me working in the Bacti Lab
at Kraft Foods. I often looked through a microscope. If you have ever seen
the wings or the eye of a common house-fly under a microscope, you could
not doubt "an intelligent design." There is no way that intricate creation of
these parts of a housefly could have been happenstance. They were created  
by a divine hand, as well as all the beauty we see in nature. After God created
everything , He said, "It is Good." What a slap in God's face to believe it
just happened or crawled out of the ocean and evolved!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment