Sunday, May 26, 2013

May 26

God bless you this Lord's Day!
Please fly your flag today and tomorrow in honor of those serving in the
military and in memory of those who gave their lives for this country.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
We pray not to obtain our will in heaven, but to effect God's
will on earth. (Our daily Bread)

SCRIPTURE:
I pleaded with the Lord three times that (the thorn in the flesh) might
depart. 2 Corinthians 12:8

In the last week, we have been to two memorial services and in the last
couple of weeks received news that cancer has returned in two more friends.
I had been praying for all four of these people. I must admit when this
happens, I have questions, but that's Ok. God allows us to question, He
even allows us to be angry, as long as we work through the anger. He knows
that I do not see the "big" picture and forgives my questioning faith!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment