Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 26

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
You may experience times when you may wish to pull inside
yourself to avoid emotional pain, fear, or disappointment. God
can help you face your circumstances and walk forward with
confidence and hope. (Moments of Peace in the presence of God)

SCRIPTURE:
When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought
joy to my soul. Psalm 94:19

When I focus on all the bad things that is happening around us,  I
just want to say, " God, stop the world and let me off!" When that
happens my focus is like Peter's was, when Jesus bid him walk to
him on the water... his was on the water and not on Jesus! I need
to keep my focus on Jesus as well!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment