Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November 5

Greetings: God bless you this day!
My poem today on my poetry blog: "We Need One Another"
http://fredasgardenofpoetry.blogspot.com

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
We need one another in order to be who God wants us to be.
(Our Daily Bread)

SCRIPTURE:
There should be no devision in the body, but its members should
have equal concern for each other. 1 Corinthians 12:25

I had an e-mail this morning from my friend and sister in Christ, JoAnn
Kahn. Her beloved husband , Dr. Sidney Kahn passed away last night.
It was not unexpected, but that does not make it any easier to bear. She
mentioned how much it meant to her and how much it helped to have friends
and loved ones around her... we need one another!

Know I prayed for you today.  Blessings-Freda

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Freda! I will be praying for your friend and her family. Such a sad thing... How beautiful that she had you to call and get some support.

    We do need each other, and God wants us to be in community. Even a blog-community!
    Have a wonderful Tuesday :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete