Thursday, March 13, 2014

March 13

Greetings: God bless you this day!
We had a lot of excitement yesterday. A great grandson was born
a little after 5:PM He was 6 weeks early and weighed 5 pounds and
2 ounces. His name is Camden James Walker. Both mom, Jen, dad,
Russell and grandparents, Janet and Richard are excited and doing
well!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
We recognize a friends voice by the things they talk about, we can recognize
God's voice by an in-depth knowledge of the Bible. It is there that we find out
what He loves, what He hates and what is dear to His heart.
(Michelle McKinney Hammond)


SCRIPTURE:
"Sheep will not follow a stranger, for they do not recognize his voice. I am
the good Shepherd, I know my sheep and my sheep know me." John: 5 & 14


If the voice you hear, tries to led you into sin, know it is not the voice of God!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment