Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17

Greetings: God bless you this day!
Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you.
Today is an Anniversary for "Thought for Today" I'v been sending
it out since 2000 and since I begin this blog  I've  posted over 1600
messages. I've also posted over a 1000 poems on my poetry blog.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
An Irish Blessing:
May your pockets be heavy,
Your burdens be light.
May good-luck pursue you,
Each morning and night.
(From Heartwarmers)

SCRIPTURE:
The Lord bless and keep you;
the Lord make his face to shine upon you
and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face
toward you and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26

Christians know that luck has nothing to do with our blessings,
they come from the Lord!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings- Freda McCoy Fullerton


No comments:

Post a Comment